Would you like to construct your business the right way?Do you want more growth?
Then Don’t do that first.
Most research shows the most important goal, stated by just about all B2B businesses every year, is to get more new clients.
But I am telling you – DO NOT go after new accounts before you do that first.This absolutely should ‘t be your most significant goal before you understand the following.
Why do easier?As you have already built a particular degree of trust with your current clients, and no-one buys of your stuff, until you have reached that trust level together, whatever your clients perceive that much cla is.And also you need to particularly work more closely with your Strategic Accounts prior to going after every other business.So what exactly is it you need to do together with your Strategic Accounts?
There are a number of products you should be doing together with your Strategic Accounts which will better help you increase your revenues using these companies.
The Four C’s of business development together with your Strategic Accounts
You should be following the 4 C’s of B2B business development together with your clients.
You need to Constantly Be Doing these 3 Items:
2. Consulting; and
3. Coaching your current clients.
Let’s consider all these 4 C’s consequently.
Communicating; you have to be communicating with your customers on a regular and constant basis. You ought to be sending them communications in three specific areas.
1. Stuff that will help them do their job better,
2. Items which will assist them reach their set goals and resolve issues for them,
3. Personal communications on things they’re thinking about doing, watching, talking about, etc., outside the office.
Consulting; you have to be in constant discussion with your clients. You could be doing things like;
1. Dealing with you of your products/services to know fully what results they are getting together with your products/services,
2. Regular meetings about how exactly your company is delivering the results they want.
3. One-on-one conferences – take them out to lunch at least once a quarter, better whether it’s more often, get to know then personally. Remember, people buy from people, not only companies,
4. Taking these to events that would help them in their job,
5. Speak with them about other ideas. As an example, how can your products other clients make use of your services and products differently, yet effectively,
6. Etc. – use fantasy.
Coaching; you should be establishing coaching sessions to assist them to and their company get good at their job.
1. Lunch & finds out,
3. Planning periods,
4. Bring them to a seminar you are going to,
5. One-on-one coaching to help them grow,
Constantly; you need to be continuously incorporating the above three processes to your contact with your customers. Constantly means in the minimum at least once a month, also it ought to be once for a week for the true Strategic Accounts.This will help know how best to serve your present clients, but more to the point, it will help them, help you deliver more products/services to them.
Do these things first and I guarantee you that you will develop a more profitable business, and much faster.
Now, when you do all this, and understand fully your clients’ buying process, and just what results they want, you are able to go after similar prospects, and you will close them much faster, and with greater revenue and profits.