It has become a necessity to have a website, and many companies already have one, but is your website serving its purpose?
If you are not getting the traffic you require, the answer is not always in expensive pay-per-click campaigns. If you website is not designed properly in the first instance, you can be simply throwing your money away.
Website Design which increases your Internet Traffic
- Is your website designed with the search engines in mind?
Lack of proper text formatting and excessive use of graphics and animations could be preventing search engines from reading and ranking your website…
- Does your website reflect your company’s image?
Give the wrong impression and you may be loosing online business…
- Is it simple and user-friendly?
If visitors can’t find their way round, they will click elsewhere…
- Does it offer interactivity?
If you don’t encourage your visitors to interact and contact you, they will click elsewhere…
- Is your website’s content out-of-date?
It is like walking into a shop advertising special offers but having empty shelves…
- Does it load quickly enough to prevent visitors from clicking else where?
Many people are still using a modem and do not have much patience to wait for your entry movie to load….
FreelanceWebs designs tailor-made websites which reflect your company’s image and business. We use the latest design principles ensuring high search engine positioning of your website. In addition FreelanceWebs offers website maintenance and promotion services, recommended for your website’s online success. For price guides please click here.
If you haven’t already got a website or you are not satisfied with the performance of your current website, please contact us today regarding site design or re-design.
Website Marketing and Promotion
- Are you getting enough visitors and business leads?
- Does your website appear on the first pages of search engine searches?
- Do you wonder how you can you attract more visitors to your site?
If Interactive Website Design and Promotion are questions that interest you, please get in touch or click here to read a successful story.