Freelance / Commercial Website Design Experience:
- design and re-design of websites;
- set up of interactive features using Perl, CGI and PHP scripting;
- website hosting and maintenance (Unix server),
- website updates and additions, including content writing;
- website marketing, including creation of portal pages for search engines, HTML formatting to meet with search engines requirements for higher website ranking, meta tags, submissions to search engines and directories;
For more information regarding our design experience, please click here.
Design Technology & Skills – Macromedia University
- Adobe Photoshop 5.5
- Macromedia Dreamweaver 4
- Microsoft FrontPage 2000
- Macromedia Fireworks 3
- Macromedia Flash 4
- Intranets – Introduction
- Fundamentals of Computer Programming
- Creating Stores on the Web
- Macromedia Freehand 9
- Macromedia Director 8
- Web Development with Cascading Style Sheets
- Optimising Web Site Performance
- Marketing Business Web Sites on the Internet
- Developing Commercial WebSites
FreelanceWebs – Clients
Amongst our clients are:
Wayte Brothers – design and marketing of their business travel, student travel, discount airfares, luxury holidays, cars and hotels and conference in Spain websites.
Flights International – design and marketing of their mainand branch websites.
Corporate ventures Limited – design and marketing of their Debt Counsellors website.
Charlemagne Capital – design of their shopping and office centre’s website – www.tzum.bg.
Brown & Clowes Quantity Surveyors – design of their website.
ThermoBauSystem, a construction company from Bulgaria offering an unique thermal building system – design of their website in 2 languages.